Italian 1:1_ Light Option (1 x per week)
Learn or practice Italian with private lessons with this Light Option format. This is ideal for those who have a busy schedule during the week, but can still put aside some of their time to learn/practice the language. This option is recommended if you want to start learning Italian slowly, review old topics or focus on specific aspects of the language.
Cost: Pay $31 per lesson once a week for a month. At the end of the month, you can choose whether to continue or stop your lessons. If you buy two or more consecutive months, a discount will apply.
- One hour per week of instruction (1:1) with a native Italian teacher
- Tailored homework and feedback
- A customized program that is based on your language needs and goals
- Material provided by the teacher
- Pay month by month or buy two or more consecutive months (a discount will apply)
- Complimentary consultation with the teacher with no obligation prior to starting (recommended before purchase), where you will get your level assessed (if you already speak the language), explain your language goals and needs. Book here your consultation. In your message please indicate a couple of preferred days and times in your time zone to meet the instructor.
- Free level assessment
How will this course be taught?
It will be taught by a professional native teacher whose attention will be 100% on you. She will introduce you to all aspects of the language (reading, listening, speaking and writing) , as well as provide some cultural tips. In addition, she will send you via e-mail weekly homework correction and feedback. You will be able to ask questions and learn at your own pace.