Private Italian Lessons (1:1) _ Intensive Option (3 x per week)
This option is suitable for those who can truly commit to learning, have clear objectives in mind and want to reach their goals in a short amount of time. It is ideal for beginners and for preparing learners for specific language training. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our teachers.
Congratulations on your motivation! You’re a serious and committed learner! This intensive option is suitable for all levels and it is geared towards those who can truly commit to learning Italian, have clear objectives in mind and want to reach their goals in a short amount of time. It is ideal for beginners and for preparing learners for specific Italian language training. You will be meeting our teacher three times per week on days and times that fit your schedule.
Cost: Pay $27 per lesson (x3 per week) for one month. At the end of the month, you can choose whether to continue or stop your lessons. A discount applies if you purchase two or more consecutive months! Send us a message with your request.
- Three hours of personalized instruction (1:1) per week with a native Italian teacher
- Tailored homework and feedback
- A customized program that is based on your language needs and goals
- Material provided by the teacher
- Pay month by month or buy two more consecutive months and get a discounted rate
- Complimentary consultation with the teacher with no obligation prior to starting (recommended before starting your lessons). Book your chat with our teacher and let her know about your goals and needs (in the message, please indicate your time zone and a couple of days and times that fit your schedule).
- Free level assessment
How will you be taught?
Every lesson will be different from the previous one. This will allow you to experience in-depth learning, be exposed to various aspects of the language and have fun while learning Italian. The teacher will use digital material and resources, which you will receive in advance via e-mail and assign homework at the end of each lesson, which she will correct for you. Some lessons will include audio texts to improve your comprehension and listening skills, others will include reading material and conversation, during which you can put into practice what you learned. If you wish, you can also mix your lessons with the different aspects of the language. For example, one lesson can be only about speaking, one can focus on grammar points and another on a mix of all the abilities. It’s up to you!