Online German for Beginners
This live course will be taught by a native German teacher and has been designed for beginner-level learners who need to be able to deal with everyday situations, as well as understand German culture and lifestyle. It’s packed with interactive activities that will engage your speaking, comprehension, reading, and writing skills. Our private teacher will guide you throughout the course and help you build your confidence when interacting with the locals.
- To learn or strengthen basic German conversation skills and vocabulary related to everyday living
- To develop an understanding of the country and its people through useful cultural tips
- To build confidence in speaking basic German in everyday living and social situations
Information about the course:
- Start anytime
- Free consultation to evaluate your level (if you already speak some German), learn about the program, and get to know your potential teacher (no obligation!)
- Pay for the whole course or in two installments.
- Flexible schedule: several days and times to choose from
- Digital material and homework provided with each lesson
- Teaching platform: Google Meet/Skype
What happens when I am not there?
You can reschedule up to two lessons in the whole course completely free of charge (please provide 24 hour notice via e-mail to your teacher). Specific situations will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
What will I learn*?
- Greetings and Introductions
- Numbers and Time
- Food and Drinks
- Travel and Getting Around
- Family and Relationships
- Weather Vocabulary
- Work and Career
- Leisure and Hobbies
- Arts and Culture
- Past Tense
*Please note that this program can be modified according to your needs and preferences.